- 10 AirRanger Air Cleaner Replacement Compatible Filters
- as low as $149.99
- Available in WHITE, BLUE or YELLOW
- Manufacturer: Fast Shipped Filters for an AirRanger Air Cleaner
- Shipping in USA (FREE)
- Shipping in CANADA ($19.98 to $39.99)
- Don't see your size please contact us we have all sizes
Not only do we have the filter you need, we also ship your order in one business day.
No extra charge for custom sizes
Standard Filter Size up to 20x25
10 AirRanger Air Cleaner Replacement Polarized Compatible Filters with carbon inner layer
We have custom sizes at no additional charge
Feel free to contact us
AirRanger Air Cleaners use electronic polarized-media technology to provide the maximum in air cleaning, while installing quickly into the existing filter tracks of your central heating & cooling system. Air Cleaners are ideal for removing odors as well as the smallest sub-micron particles, airborne pathogens, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Electronic polarized-media technology is non-ionizing which means no Ozone is produced
AirRanher Air Cleaners trap 97% of particles at .3 microns and continue trapping particles much smaller in size. Unlike passive mechanical filters where the size of small holes in the material determines the size of particles that can be captured, electronic polarized media employ the principal of agglomeration to join polarized sub-micron particles and VOCs to each other as they pass through the central heating & cooling system. As the particles get larger during subsequent passes, they collect on the air cleaner’s disposable replacement media pads. Over time, even the smallest particles --- those we breathe---are removed from the air.
· Superior filtration traps germs, bacteria, viruses, and allergens better than Merv 11 media filters. Unlike electronic precipitators, effectiveness does not diminish over time.
· Removes cooking, grease and tobacco smoke from the air.
· Easy maintenance: Simply replace economical filter pads as needed.
To replace the Dynamic Media Pad:
- Switch the thermostat to the "off" position and turn off the power to furnace/air handler
- Open the filter access door or panel
- Unplug the adapter cord from the air cleaner
- Remove the air cleaner. If dust has accumulated on the outer screens of the air cleaner, brush or vacuum to clean
- Carefully open the air cleaner and remove the old media pad and discard into a garbage bag
- Position the new media pad - the pad should lay flat and be centered within the frame.
- Close the air cleaner and plug the adaptor cord into the air cleaner powerhead
- Re-install the air cleaner into the air handler and restore the power to the air cleaner
NOTE: White, Yellow or Blue coloring of pads is simply different dye colors. There is no difference in performance or quality.
Replacement media air filter pads can also be used in:
Dynamic 1 inch panels P1000
Dynamic 2 inch panels P2000
Dynamic RS2 1400
Dynamic RS3 1400
Dynamic RS2 2400
Dynamic RS3 2400
PureAiRx air cleaner
P6100 Premium Air Quality Specialists Air Cleaner
FreshAire UV PLP
Premier One Pure Flo P6100
SolaceAir Air Cleaner
StratosAire Air Cleaner
SpacePak PurePak AC-RBC-2
SpacePak PurePak AC-RBC-3
SpacePak PurePak AC-RBC-5
Pristine Air Air Cleaner
Biologic3 Air Cleaner
Clean Air Defense System AirRanger
Green Homes America air cleaner
Natures Home MicroPower Guard®
Natures Home MicroPower Guard® Diamond
One Hour Xenon MicroPower Guard®
One Hour Xenon MicroPower Guard® Diamond
MicroGuardian AirScrubber® III
AlpinePure ET for the Water Furnace brand geothermal hydronic units
EarthPure air cleaner for the ClimateMaster geothermal units